Shipping Bill No. and Date ____________________________
I/We M/s. ______________________________________ (Name of the exporter) do hereby declare as follows:
1. That the quality and specification of the goods as stated in this Shipping Bill are in accordance with the terms of the exports contract entered into with the buyer/consignee in pursuance of which the goods are being exported.
I/We are not claiming benefit under Engineering Products Export (Replenishment of
Iron and Steel Intermediates) Scheme notified vide Ministry of Commerce Notification
No.539RE/92-97 dated 01.03.1995
4. That I/We shall not claim any benefit of an advance licence under DEEC Scheme in respect of exports made against this Shipping Bill.
5. That I/We shall not claim any duty drawback in respect of goods exported against this Shipping Bill.
6. That I/We shall not claim conversion of this Shipping Bill into duty drawback Shipping Bill and/or DEEC Shipping Bill.
7. That I/We shall not claim credit under Rule 57A of Central Excise Rules, 1944 in respect of additional duty of Customs debited from DEPB credit.
8. That the goods are not manufactured and/or exported by unit licenced as 100% export oriented unit in terms of Import and Export Policy in force.
9. That the goods are not manufactured and/or exported by unit situated in any free trade zone/export processing zone or any such zone.
10. That the goods are not manufactured partly or wholly in bond under Section 65 of the Customs Act, 1962.
11. That the present market value of the goods under export is as follows: -
No.in Invoice Present Market Value
(in Indian Rupees)
12. That the benefit under DEPB Scheme in respect of goods being exported under this Shipping Bill does not exceed 50% of the present market value of the goods being exported
13. That I/We undertake to repatriate the export proceeds within the period mentioned in SDF declaration and submit bank realisation certificate in the office of DGFT while obtaining transferable licence. If a non transferable licence is obtained before realization of export proceeds, I/We undertake to submit bank realisation certificate at the port of registration of licence within 6 months from the date of export or will furnish extension of time from Reserve Bank of India and submit bank realisation certificate within such extended period or will pay back amount equal to the DEPB credit against this Shipping Bill.
14. * I/We are exporting products mentioned at Sl.No.2 of product group Fish and fish products and declare that the preservatives as prescribed in standard input-output norms relating to fish and marine products have been used in the export products.
15. * I/We are exporting products mentioned at Sl.No.3 of product group Fish and fish products and declare that the export product have been obtained from aqua culture sources.
[ * Strike out if not applicable ]
Name and Signature of the Exporter